Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Before Sunday's Sunrise

At lunch today we had on of those Seminar and meals. It was about Hellanistic and Homiopathic Healthy Lifestyles. I found it to be very informative and even somewhat biblical.
Particularly in something called Tap Thereopy. Now in the thereopy itself but in the instuctor teaching it. During the time of her presentation I noticed she would tap under her nose. This was no big deal, and I was not wondering why she was doing. I just noticed it. When she got to the Tap Thereopy part she showed a "map" of the head where the effective spots to tap were. Again I noticed that spot under the nose. She even mentioned that Tap Thereopy was so conveniant that you could do this anywhere anytime and people would not know you were doing it. So I raisef my hand and asked if she was doing it in her presentation? She asked me what I meant. I said that I noticed her tapping under her nose. She actually was surprised not because I noticed, but because she did not know she was doing it.
After thinking about, I myself kind of admired her for this. She not only taught a subject on methods of stress relief, but she also unintentially modeled those methods in what might have been a stressful situation for her. In a real sense taught more in reflex than she did in recital.
So it is for us. We face all kinds of stress at home, work, school. How we respond in reflex will be determined by how much we repent of old natural sinful responses and put on new unnatural Christ like responses.

No comments: